Anne Stuart Mitchener
About Anne Stuart Mitchener
Licensed in NC
- Myers Park
- As a native Charlottean, Anne Stuart has a lifetime of knowledge of the Queen City. She grew up in the Eastover neighborhood and now lives in Cotswold.
- After graduating from Charlotte Country Day School, she earned a degree in Psychology at Wofford College and went on to get a Masters degree in Clinical Social Work at the University of South Carolina.
- After Graduate School, she moved back to Charlotte and worked as a Clinical Family Social Worker for individuals and families.
- After a few years in clinical mental health, she earned her certification as a Certified
- Personal Trainer and 200 Hour RYT Yoga Teacher and has taught fitness classes, worked in fitness studio management and led instructor training.
- Combining her passion for connecting with people and building relationships, she became a licensed REALTOR®/Broker in 2020.
- Certified Personal Trainer and Yoga Teacher
- Member of Yoga Alliance
- Has worked as an instructor with Pure Barre, Flywheel Sports, and Corepower Yoga in Charlotte, NC.
- Worked for the past 10 years with the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs in Vietnam on social welfare policy reform and has published articles in the Vietnam Journal of Social Work.
- Worked with local non-profits in DaNang, Vietnam to start therapeutic foster homes for homeless youth in Central Vietnam in 2011.
Milestones & Memberships
- Canopy Multiple Listing Services
- Canopy REALTOR® Association
- National Association of REALTORS®
- North Carolina Association of REALTORS®
- Dickens Mitchener Executive’s Circle 2021
- Dickens Mitchener Rookie of the Year 2021
- Canopy Realtor®Association Young Professionals Network 2022
- Canopy Realtor®Association Fair and Affordable Housing Advisory Group 2022
- Canopy Realtor®Association Leadership Development Academy Class of 2022